Artists of Maui
- makeupmaui.com - Professional airbrushing & conventional make-up application.
- carmengardner.net - Carmen Gardner, watercolor artist, her passion lies in depicting the “essence” of Maui, the truth and beauty that is the reality of the islands.
- studio22k.com - Dhyan Sherri's designs and handmade 22k gold jewelry are made on Maui Hi. Each piece of jewelry is hand fabricated by Dhyan herself from high karat gold maintaining a direct relationship between herself and her clients.
- rentforlessmaui.com - Used cars reliable and affordable. Why wait on long lines at rental car companies? With Rent for Less Maui, you fly into the airport, check your phone or email for a message from us, grab your baggage, cross the street into the parking lot, and find your car in the stall we texted to you.
Churches and Devotions
Diving & Snorkeling
- mauisnorkeling.com - Friendly Charters has been running snorkeling and whale watching excursions on Maui since 1983. Experience, knowledge and lots of aloha are provided on every cruise. The friendly staff prides itself on extending personalized service, that sets them apart from the others.
- HawaiiScubaDiving.com - A great resource for finding information on scuba dive companies throughout Hawaii. View dive sites, look for a dive buddy, share experiences, join our forum, find activities, tours and more.
- pilatesonmaui.com - Mabelle brings to her students a lifetime of watching the subtleties of movement as well as a deep understanding of the Pilates principles as taught by Joe Pilates. Classes are twice a week.
mauisomatics.com - Lisa Cary has been a bodyworker in private practice for over 20 years. Her approach blends structural integration with somatic movement reeducation. Private sessions and group classes available.
- ecomaui.com/maui-hiking-tours - A personal guide service trip with Maui Eco-Adventures is a great way to experience all the wonders of Maui and/or Lanai at your pace. We will work with you to create a custom adventure for you and your guests.
- mauicustomtours.com - We provide custom tours of Maui for those who don't want to be packed into a van with a bunch of strangers and who want to have the freedom to stop when & where they want to stop and see what they want to see!
- ironwoodranch.com - Ride our beautiful horses through lush, exotic valleys, ironwood forests, and pineapple fields, while enjoying spectacular panoramic views of the outer islands!
- jimmylewis.com/- The planet's best surfboards, kiteboards and paddleboards!
- Kiteboarding Lessons Maui - Kite, windsurfing and surfing lessons on Maui.
- Aquasports Kiteboarding Lessons - Maui's best deal on kiteboarding lessons
- www.ksmaui.com - KSM is the first County of Maui licensed and first IKO certified school in Maui providing kiteboarding lessons and is the most recommended kiteboarding school for learning safely with highly qualified kiteboarding instructors.
- mauioceancenter.com - This state-of-the-art marine park on the island of Maui is the only facility in the world dedicated to fostering understanding, wonder and respect for Hawaii’s marine life.
- goodkarmaphotography.com - The only photographer on Maui that specializes in vacation portraits exclusively: "Many of my clients have said that their vacation experience was enhanced by getting professional portraits on the beach. I work with couples, families and large groups (re-unions, company retreats etc).
- wildlifeofhawaii.com- Hawaiian Plants and Tropical Flowers features photographs and descriptions of 156 different Hawaiian flower and plant species organized by flower color and other plant characteristics.
- hanahoucafe.com - Hana Hou Cafe Haiku Maui - Fun Food and Aloha. One of our favorite restaurants. Setting and ambiance are charming, owners are welcoming (Laurent and Kate), food is local, French, Thai.... delicious.
- paiafishmarket.com - The FishMarket is legendary for its reasonably priced, excellent quality,large portioned plates of seafood. We also serve chicken as well as beef from the Maui Cattle Company. "The best Fish Burger on Maui" has been a longstanding compliment.
- colleensinhaiku.com - At Colleen's, we are proud to offer top notch culinary talent, fresh ideas, and showcase local organic ingredients in our contemporary dishes with classic style.
- kopahaiku.com - Soaps, creams, lotions, oils made right here on Maui. Fabulous fragrances! You can even visit the factory. Great hawaiian gifts to bring back home
- kulabeans.com - Kula Beans is an award-winning, single origin, 100% Maui estate-grown, premium coffee with distinctive flavors and unique characteristics.
Surfing & SUP
- mauisurfergirls.com - Maui Surfer Girls is a quality overnight Maui surf camp for beginner and intermediate surfer girls, who want an experience of a lifetime on Maui!
- riverstothesea.com - The Rivers brothers and their team of professional, fun loving surf instructors invite you to join in on the fun of becoming a surfer! With our Maui surf lessons, you will be welcomed to the surfing world with plenty of aloha and taught to surf with an emphasis on water safety and proper surfing etiquette. By the end of your lesson you will learn how to stand up, stay up and catch a wave all on your own!
- standuppaddlesurfschool.com - Experience the best Stand-Up Paddle Surf Lessons from a certified lifeguard, personal trainer and elite ocean athlete. Maria teaches stand-up paddlesurfing emphasizing safety, stand-up paddle technique and ocean knowledge. Stand-Up Paddling is the fastest growing ocean sport. A no-impact sport that will positively effect you mentally, physically and emotionally. No experience necessary. Stand-Up Paddle Surfing is easier than surfing and you are guaranteed to learn!
- myweddingonmaui.com - Island Sunset Weddings is based in Maui, Hawaii and offers a full range of personalized wedding planning services.
- haikumill.com - Wedding Location & Coordination, Boutique Nursery, Garden & Antiques.
- Maui windsurfing rentals from the sport's leader, Naish Maui Pro Center
- Hawaiian Island Surf & Sport is a full-service ocean sports shop specializing in anything and everything related to surfing, stand up paddle surfing, windsurfing, kiteboarding, skim boarding, boogie boarding, snorkeling. Just past the airport on Dairy Road, come in and check us out!
- Kanahakai.com - Windsurfing, Kiting, Surfing. On the road to Kanaha and Kite beach. Rentals, Lessons and Shopping.
523 Hana Highway
Paia, Maui, Hawaii 96779
# CP 2001/0018
HT ID W04886148-01
Maui by the Sea Cottage|
Promote Your Page Too